Reminds me of a Superhero: Purple Passion
urban decay primer potion
NYX jumbo pencil in purple velvet
88 Matte palette from BH cosmetics
Sugar Pill Burning heart Palette “poison plum”
Maybelline Express liner
Maybelline Lash Stelitto Mascara
La femme Custom Blush set beige pink and clove
Kao’ir Rude Gal lipstick
1. I start out with urban decay primer potion I prime my lids for the fantastic colors that are going to be displayed.
2. I then use NYX jumbo pencil in purple velvet as a base to enhance the colors! Primers are used for length power and bases are to enhance color.
3. I reach from my 88 Matte palette from BH cosmetics !
In there I use that blueishpurple on the outer half of my eyes. Half way in. Leaving a space for my inner eyes
I take that lavender and place it on the inner part of my eyes. The space that’s left
Then take the pink and place it in the most inner part and blend outwards away from the inner corner.
I now reach for my Sugar Pill Burning heart Palette “poison plum” ! In there I use the poison plum on my outer edge and blend inwards. Towards my crease in a V motion.
Time to line the eyes! I use Maybelline Express liner . I slightly wing tip and line the inner edge of my bottom water line lightly. This creates the illusion and draws you towards the edge of the eyes. Making them look more sultry!
I finish off the eye area with Maybelline Lash Stelitto Mascara . I load the mascara on top, I wanted the over top lashes and unfortunately didn’t have any lashes I could glue in. If you want to glue in lashes please do! This look calls for it. I also lash the bottom lashes heavy too.
4. Blusshhh. I read for my La femme Custom Blush set beige pink and clove , those are the colors used. I use beige pink first as a highlight on my upper cheek bone and clove on the apples lightly. Not to much and blend the two together.
5. Last but not least is Kao’ir Rude Gal lipstick! I recommend this brand HIGHLY. If you are looking for unusual colors, well wear time, and not drying on the lips. Please do no hesitate to invest in these lipsticks, I definitely will be buying more.
DONE!! I added a mole for dramatics, thought it fitted this superhero PERFECTLY!