Ebony girl : http://ebony-bikini-fashion.blogspot.com/
1. when a black person has deducted the reasoning behind your scheme
2. when a black person rationalizes your reasoning.
3. When a black person wants you to know that they’re impressed by your.. Style, job, car you drive, project you’re working on, etc, etc
Some great primers for oily skin are
- Hourglass Mineral Viel
- Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
- Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfector
- NARS Pro Prime Pore Refining Primer
- Givenchy Mister Mar Mattfying Foundation Primer
- Boots No7 Beautifully Matte Primer (sold at Target, Ulta and Walgreens only)
- Smashbox Photofinish Primer in Light (different than original version)
Also p.s if you’re using a smoothing, thicker primer to hide pores, less is more! Using too much of a smoothing primer can make you even more oily so apply a really thin layer :)
We didn’t know that our activism and our peaceful displays would result in guns literally looking down our eyes. Literally looking down our eyes. Guns.
And I had young people who were willing to die. For justice.
I had a young person — and he’s definitely the example of many young people that I represent who said "I didn’t think I would make it to twenty-one years old so I’m ready to die now. Let’s do it now."
State senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal (@MariaChappelleN) speaks on the Senate floor about the events she witnessed in Ferguson, Missouri in the weeks following the execution of Mike Brown. Senator Chappelle-Nadal was one of many protesters tear gassed for three hours without reprieve by the Ferguson PD.
She has been consistent and unrelenting in her criticism of Governor Jay Nixon — to the point of tweeting him “FUCK you, Governor!” — for his lack of action over the violation of citizens’ constitutional right to peacefully protest, and passionately vocal about the violent ways in which protesters were abused by the police.